New Player Registration
- Each club must be registered as a club and have all their players registered online via www.fsclcricket.org five (5) days prior to the beginning of the competition.
- Additionally, an email/ letter/ fax must be sent to the league with the names of players for the upcoming competition concurrently.
- Additional player(s) must be registered on-line by 8:00 PM on the Thursday prior to the scheduled date of the match in which the player(s) will be playing and the Secretary must be provided with his name via email/ mail/ fax.
- Players will not be considered registered until payment of the appropriate registration fee, which must be received by the Wednesday following the date of online registration.
- The Assistant Secretary Treasurer will be the responsible Officer in all matters of player registration.
- Clubs that play unregistered players will automatically lose the game and will also be subject to any other penalties as set by the general body.
- SHELL SHIELD – players registered for clubs at the start of a season that are playing on a conflicting date in a “shell shield” game will have that game played count towards playoff eligibility. Proof must be provided i.e. match report or score-sheet from that game.
- TRANSFERS – Any player that has played in at least one game of a competition for a club is not allowed to play for another club during the same competition.